Thursday, January 23, 2020

Professionally Write Your Song And Sing It For You











About:

Hey,

I'm OfficialZ and I'm a professional songwriter, rapper and beat producer based in Sweden. I have sold my work from local artists to big record labels artists and I can assure you they love my work and continue to reach out for my services.



What I offer is:



- Song lyrics 3 verses and a hook - 10$ (All rights)

- A produced beat that fit your lyrics - 40$ (All rights)

- Audio file - 10$



(If you order the premium package you get a free audio file gig extra)



I write lyrics for ALL genres, just fill out the requirements when you order so it will be a smooth and easy process.



Of course, you can get the MONEY BACK if you don't like the delivery after I have tried to fix it for you.



Please reach out to me before placing your order so we can discuss any and all factors that may influence the project (like lack of funds, delivery time etc)



I look forward to working with you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks so much it was great !

:

Thanks a alot!

:

It sounds good bro

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment