Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Feature On Your Next Rap Hit











About:

Hi there! I am a fellow Hip-Hop artist who has written and created HITS, both for myself and other rappers. I am a songwriter, creative and a rapper. I love music, and I believe you are here because YOU DO TOO!

I am called Its21Master. I have been chosen by Spotify on many playlists like "Beats and Rhymes", which was a playlist with over 200,000 followers. I have over 3K-10K monthly listeners!



So what do you say, you and I make some ASTOUNDING music together?



For the CHEAPEST prices on Fiverr, I will FEATURE on your next rap song. 



BASIC package includes:

One 8-bar verse from me

Written lyrics by myself



STANDARD package includes:

One 16-bar verse from me (MOST POPULAR)

Written lyrics by myself on your CUSTOM TOPIC

COMMERCIAL USE (You can distribute or sell the song on Spotify/iTunes..)



PREMIUM package includes:

One 16-bar verse from me

Written lyrics

Commercial use

Promotion of your rap song on my social media (Instagram, Twitter, YouTube)

My social media can reach about 1K+ audiences and potential listeners for your song.



Many rappers do features for over $100... I will only do it for less than HALF of that just for YOU.

What are you waiting for? Let's get started.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment