Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Be Your Female Singer











About:

Hi there and welcome to my singing gig! 



The minimum order is $20, this covers up to 20 seconds. You can purchase additional time at $10/15 seconds.

This price does not include multiple layers, harmonies, writing lyrics or creating the melody. For custom orders, please message me before ordering and I'll send you a quote. :)



How it works: You send me a demo of the song, the lyrics and the instrumental, and then I send you back an MP3 demo and my raw acapella vocals (in WAV, AIFF or MP3).

You must have the rights to use whatever music you send me in this way.



I'm currently recording on an excellent, studio-quality Rode NT2-A microphone.



ABOUT REVISIONS

I will provide small, specific revisions for free after delivery.

Free revisions:

  • "This note sounds off, can you fix it?"
  • "This word/sentence isn't clear, can you redo it?"
Not free revisions: 

  • "I decided to change the lyrics/melody, can you redo it?"
  • "Can you redo this and copy this artist's voice?"


SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/lesliealice



Thank you, look forward to hearing from you! :)

Reviews


:

Leslie was great to work with always kept in touch every step of the way and takes direction extremely well and a absolute beautiful voice. She’s awesome

:

She gave it her all and I am happy with the final results. Definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a dedicated singer.

:

Once Again Just Amazing

:

She did a great job!

:

Leslie has fire vocals! Very professional with her business! Highly recommend her for your music traks!




No comments:

Post a Comment