Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Be Your Pop Rap Male Singer Songwriter Recording Artist











About:

Hi, I am a professional vocalist, Grammy-nominated singer/songwriter, and producer. I have over 10 years of experience in the music industry as a singer-songwriter and recording artist. I am now at your service right here on Fiverr.


I have numerous tracks that have been featured on commercial radio and TV stations such as BBC 1extra, Power 105.1, Hot97 and many other stations worldwide. I have also worked with artists such as Jah Cure, Junior Reid, Sean Paul, Nicki Minaj, Fefe Dobson, Beenie Man and more. 

I am now apart of the Fiverr community and I would love to share a lasting relationship with you. So send me a detailed message with your request and I will get back to you right away. 



Gear: Neumann U 87, Avalon - VT-737sp, Neve Genesys 32, Blue Kiwi, Sony C-800G, AKG C414, Focusrite solo 2nd Gen, UAD Apollo x8 Thunderbolt Audio Interface, Avid HD OMNI



Please submit the files to your project for review and request a free 30-second demo to make sure that you are pleased with the quality of service.



Please subscribe to my VEVO channel CurtisayVevo or visit my official website to see more of my work https://www.youtube.com/user/CurtisAye






Reviews


:

GREAT JOB YEAH

:

Exceptional talent! Thanks for hooking it up.

:

Awesome seller! Love the lyrics.

:

Once we were clear on what the project entailed, working with Curtis was excellent. He quickly delivered as promised and the quality is impressive.

:

Stuck to the topic, and delivered based off my instruction. Only downside which was still doable was the tempo or bpm was increased but it’s cool great job.




No comments:

Post a Comment