Saturday, January 25, 2020

Be Your Singer And Songwriter On Your Track











About:

 I am a singer and songwriter based in Los Angeles. My main forte is writing pop songs easy to remember. I have songs on TV/Films and I can write en English and/or Spanish. 



How it works: 

- Send me your song (.mp3 or .wav) 

- Once funded, I'll start working right away 

- Then I will send you a demo of part of the song for approval.

- According to your feedback, I'll work on a second draft

- After second draft approval, I'll finish working with your song.


- Once you have clicked that the job is complete, I'll send you the final dry vocals 



Please contact me first before placing an order so I can better understand what you want. 

Good to know before hiring me is that I never feature on any song with my real name, so I would either be an anonymous vocalist on your track or go under a ghost name. 





SERVICES: 



- Dry Lead Vocals, VOX, and Stems

- Harmonies

- Melody and lyric writing



- I give a 10% discount to returning buyers

- Please leave time frames on the track of where the singer will sing and attach the melody and lyrics if applicable. 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment