Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will write the verse and send a track for flow

I will write the verse and send a track for flow












About:

I will write a truly amazing verse for you on any topic you desire! It is recommended to send the beat you are rapping to as well but it is not a necessity.

If you want a chorus written, I can also do that.

I want to ghostwrite raps as it helps me develop as a better artist and at the time helps you with your verse. If you want to hear my raps, I am on Instagram as @haiderraja and on Spotify as my name (Haider Raja) and you can see my range from being hard on 808 to my soul, and to lyrical on The Sober Sinner. Spotify has out me in their Fresh Finds: Fire Emoji playlist which shows that I am capable of writing at a high level. I have written on a specific theme such as in Come fish In My Ocean which is just about fishing. You wont be disappointed if you let me write your verse for you!

If you are looking for a fresh rapper with a vast vocabulary and creative ability to write a verse for you, let me do it.

If you have any questions feel free to send me a message!

Reviews


cshrulez:Great to work with

haider_raja:Really easy to work with!

emgorode:Outstanding Experience!

haider_raja:He was really easy to work with and was genuinely nice and I hope his new album goes platinum!:)

cshrulez:Great to work with


No comments:

Post a Comment