Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will sing a kids song in a kids voice or childs voice

I will sing a kids song in a kids voice or childs voice












About:

I will sing a children's song (VOCALS ONLY), in a key that is most comfortable for my voice. Please contact me before ordering. We need to make sure it's in my vocal range to avoid cancellations!

I am a Native English speaker (USA - American) with a crisp, genuine sounding, young, energetic female child's voice. My voice can be described as cartoonish, cute, animated, silly, and fun. I have a professional recording microphone in my studio. 

Perfect for kid videos, cartoons & animation, nursery rhymes, toy commercials, children's apps, games & stories,YouTube videos for kids, young vocals or narration for music.

Over 3 mins? Need it fast? 
Please contact me! Additional fees may apply.


Delivery Times
I follow Eastern Standard Time (EST) and generally record Mon-Fri between 9:00pm EST and 11:00pm EST. Please take this into consideration. 

Questions & Special Requests? 
Send a message! :) 

Reviews


dankho:Just AWESOME!

jennywchan:It was a pleasure to sing your song! Thank you.

prakash500:She has a beautiful voice, very energetic and timely!. She understood the requirements clearly and delivered well ahead of time. Very cooperative. Will definetely work with her again.

thembones2015:AMAZING WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

neoncat2018:Jenny was wonderful to work with, she got exactly what I was looking for, and provided me with extra takes free of charge.\nJenny's performance surpassed my expectation! great job, Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment