Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will record you hit hollywood vocals

I will record you hit hollywood vocals












About:

If you want pop, rock, EDM, folk/acoustic or any other singing or vocal  artistry on your track, look no further. I am an experience professional singer in Hollywood for many years and simply listen to my samples on my gig video and you will be convinced I deliver nothing but the best passionate performance on every track. Here's the breakdown:
I use Pro Tools and professional gear to record. 

SINGER:

$5 gets you:

Either a 20 second voiceover
or 
20 seconds of vocal singing

If you have longer songs, simply order 1 extra gig per 20 seconds needed


SONGWRITER:

I can be your songwriter also. I write melody and lyrics with a guitar, jingles, and any other compositions. 
I can create melody or lyrics for $20 per 1 minute of music

I will create melody AND lyrics for $40 per 1 minute of music

If you need more, simply order more gigs or ask me. 

If you want a vocal or songwriting sample, order 1 gig for $5 for 5 seconds and I’ll be happy to oblige!

Reviews


soumyadeep41:very good

lovebirdsmusic:excellent working with soumyadeep!

promise010:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

scottlmm:Amazing experience beautiful voice

lovebirdsmusic:Always wonderful working with Scottlmm!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment