Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will ghostwrite an 8 bar rap verse from your idea or concept

I will ghostwrite an 8 bar rap verse from your idea or concept












About:

I will write and audio record a rap verse to your concept or idea. I have over 10 years experience with writing songs in Rap, Hip Hop and R&B genre. I am versatile and have an appreciation for many different styles of music. Please feel free to message before ordering if you have any questions. I can rap about any topic or idea. I prefer not to curse in my lyrics so please reach if you have any concerns, given certain artistic ideas I will be willing to do depending on the subject matter. 

Reviews


aminahg:I have worked with Burton lots of times and he has never disappoint me he is the best EVER!!! Thank you once again for everything!!!!

burtonm6:Always honored to work with you! Thank you so much for all the opportunities you have given me! Hype your feeling it!

callenorin:thanks for a professional approach and delivering quality!

burtonm6:Awesome experience! Thank you so much for choosing to work with me!

mygirl66123999:perfect, would definitely do again.


No comments:

Post a Comment