Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will record male vocals for your song

I will record male vocals for your song












About:

**PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER** 

I am offering a chance to have dynamic, heart-felt male vocals for any use! It could be a full song, a jingle, or even a lullaby for a new born baby! I have a very warm and rich timbre in my voice, perfect for conveying whatever emotion you so choose.


Reviews


athorne:Great working together. Thanks for the drafts and editing.

montelmoore:A pleasure working with you as always! Your songs are great, it was for sure a lot of fun working on this project!

ryangeorge683:Great results, great professionalism!

montelmoore:Thanks Ryan, it was a pleasure working with you! Good luck on the show

nolanjacoby:Very fast \u0026 responsive work. This is a talented man! Highly recommended, good quality.


No comments:

Post a Comment