Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will always finish my task. I can make upbeat songs, popular rap songs (Lil Yatchy type) and hit songs as well as sad songs. I'm versatile. You are guaranteed a hit from me. + See More

I will always finish my task. I can make upbeat songs, popular rap songs (Lil Yatchy type) and hit songs as well as sad songs. I'm versatile. You are guaranteed a hit from me. + See More












About:

I will ghostwrite a song for you of any genre (preferably hip-hop or RnB) for a cheap price, I will not expose you or demand credit, I will get the song to you on time with the delivery. I can write Basic Hit Songs (Bodak Yellow, Gummo, Icy Girl) or I can write a song which includes wordplay too or I can write a song which tells a story with a deeper meaning.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment