Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will turn your guitar tab into a professionally notated score

I will turn your guitar tab into a professionally notated score












About:

If you're looking to convert a piece of music from Guitar Tab(lature) into a musical score, that's exactly what this gig is about.

Many people struggle with the concept of Guitar Tab, and prefer to read from standard musical notation. With this gig, I will turn any Guitar Tab into a professional engraved musical score including Title, Artist, etc. and send this to you in PDF format.

Please note this gig covers up to 50 bars of music (2 minutes of audio), so if you're looking for me to transcribe anything longer, simply buy another gig, giving you another two minutes.

Most Guitar Tabs cover Intro, Verse, Chorus, Mid-section, & Ending.
Where this is the case, and all verses are the same, I'm happy to do this as a single gig.

Please note - the Guitar Tab you provide MUST include note timings (usually lines and beams above the tab itself. Without this, it is impossible to create an accurate score without knowing the timings.

If you're unsure of anything - please get in touch.

PLEASE ALSO CHECK OUT THE GIG EXTRAS BELOW:

You can get it EXTRA FAST
I can send you the ORIGINAL SIBELIUS SOURCE FILE too
I can even post the finished product out to you ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD

Thanks

Reviews


budoray:Outstanding Experience!

yorkshirefiddle:Very pleased to work with you! Looking forward to many more transcriptions and performances in the future I hope.\r\n\r\nThanks again

budoray:Outstanding Experience!

yorkshirefiddle:Very pleased to work with you! Looking forward to many more transcriptions and performances in the future I hope.\r\n\r\nThanks again

:


No comments:

Post a Comment