Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will be your singer songwriter with voice and acoustic guitar

I will be your singer songwriter with voice and acoustic guitar












About:

Please contact me before we proceed. I want to make sure I am what you're looking for in regards to your project.

Most people call me Q. I am a singer/songwriter with over 20 years of gigging, recording and just being the guy who plays guitar in the band under my belt. Only recently after some time off have I decided to jump back into music giving it a go. 

The Gig: I will learn your song that you wrote and provide you with a recording of it with my voice and acoustic guitar accompanying it. The things I'll need the most.......lyrics and melody that you have for it. Keep in mind It will be my interpretation of it but will do my absolute best to make it as close to what you provide as possible. The price is for the entire song as I will have to learn it and record it over the course of time before complete.

You own the song.

Again please contact me before we start!!



I will not do cover songs only original material that you wish to have a recording of. Please listen to my samples to get an idea of what I sound like.

Reviews


johndemarco725:Another great job! As usual I got much more than I expected.

quona1:Great experience! Great buyer, highly recommended!!

johndemarco725:What a great voice! And a solid guitar player too. Very easy to work with and the final song was beyond my expectations.

quona1:Great experience, a lot of fun! Looking forward to working together again!

budwan:Truly talented and amazing singer and songwriter. Very easy to work with and delivers a top quality product. I will definitely use this Seller again! The voice is beyond amazing!! I can't ever emphasize that enough. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment