Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will transcribe it into a digital score

I will transcribe it into a digital score












About:

Good quality music transcription from handwritten music scores to digital music scores.

I will ensure the your music is presented neatly and tidily.

Your music work will be kept confidentially and I will even suggest ways to improve your work.

I will offer multiple revisions until you're satisfied.

This gig includes digitizing music theory worksheets, orchestral, ensemble and general music scores. 

Reviews


bigculturemusic:Consistently excellent work! Highly recommended!!

cherylynmusic:Thanks for the opportunity and hope to work with you again.

bigculturemusic:I contacted Cherylyn for the transcription of my company's first brass band arrangement which was given to me in handwritten form. I was a little nervous about the outcome as I needed to get the digital product finished asap and done right. She excelled in every way with only a few small revisions needed after the first draft. First class seller!

cherylynmusic:Adrian was very patient and understanding towards my work times; I appreciate this a lot! More than that, he provided clear materials that I can work with. You're welcome again! \r\n

willatunswa:Great to work with and will order again


No comments:

Post a Comment