Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Be Your Session Vocalist











About:

--Please Read The Entire Description Before Buying --

 

Hello I'm Ophelia. Welcome to my gig.



  • 10$ is for 16 seconds (or under) of singing. 40$ Per Minute. 
If you want to order more, it is 10$/15 seconds. 



I have a bright ,soft tone with a warm overtone singing voice. I can sing up to my range but won't strain my voice to sing in a higher pitch than i should. If you listen to my vocals and think that my voice is what you want on your song , please order and we can start your amazing song.

Either way write me about your concerns and we will work it out. 



  • Similar vocal range to Mary J blige


  • I offer simple backing vocals and harmonies for your track.


  • You can send me your instrumental and I can sing over it with lyrics provided, or I can write completely original lyrics and melody



     


Best Genres to suit my voice - RnB, Pop, Hiphop, EDM, Jazz and rock. I am here at your request.



If you cannot find what you need on my gig page or don't know how to order, message me for a custom order. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller is proficient, beautiful singing voice and awesome songwriting skills!

Seller's Response:

beautiful voice and easy to work with.

:

Thank you so much for ordering this gig.

:

EfficientFast is not only efficient, and fast, she is also creative, talented and gives stunning results. Recommended!!

:

Oh thank you so much, it was a pleasure working with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment