Saturday, January 18, 2020

Be Your Female Duet Partner











About:

I record on professional equipment - Neumann U87 - WAV file, sending you RAW files (no autotune or any other alteration - except requested otherwise).



I will record a female duet part to add richness to your existing solo. I can do the duet that is already written, or add original melody to it. I can sing in English, French, Spanish, Slovenian,...



I have over 10+ years of experience as an a cappella singer and a solois, I've been a duet parter to more than 30 different voice types.



Looking forward to working with you,



KΛRIN



▲ over 10 years of experience

▲ alto and a soloist in a world renowned vocal group Perpetuum Jazzile - 9y

▲ singer in Bassless (CARA Award) 

▲ solo artist for the last two years

▲ a lot of experience in acappella, harmonizing, recording in the studio

 Sibelius, Reaper

▲ can do riffs and runs

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment