Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Sing Female Vocals And Write Lyrics For Your Song











About:

---- I am now currently offering full production services, (instrumental production, vocal production + mixing) please contact me through the chat facility if you would like to know more--



I will sing on your track for up to 30 seconds.

You can send me a track with vocals and arrangement which you'd like me to replicate or you can leave it with me to come up with an original melody.



You can contact me before ordering so we can make sure that everything runs smoothly and create custom orders according to your needs.



All I will need is an mp3/wav of the track, the BPM of the track and lyrics.



I will then send you a demo of the track with my vocals on it. If you're happy with the result then I will send over the HQ files individually (depending on any harmonies) to you.



Check out gig packages for longer duration quotes!



Looking forward to working with you! Let's start creating!


:)

Reviews


:

great job!

:

Once again a awesome project together, I'm really happy to create with you

:

well done .. thank you

:

As kind as talented !

:

Thanks a lot, was a plessure to work with you and defenitly insping for something more soon :)




No comments:

Post a Comment