Thursday, January 9, 2020

Professionally Record Female Vocals











About:

I will record High Quality Female Vocals for you.



Pricing



for background vocals or short length recordings:

5$ for 30 seconds recording.



for a cover song:

10$ for a full length song,

an accapella recording,

or provided an instrumental

(if you wish that I will provide the instrumental - please contact me before ordering, to get a custom offer).



for an original song:

20$ for a full length song.



You can listen to some examples of my cover recordings here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/galmadmon



Reviews


:

Easy. She has a beautiful voice and took initiative to match the piano recording to her scale.

:

Excellent voice and quality of recording! Solid communication and good response. I definitely recommend her.

:

Incredible work! I got exactly what I asked for, and with clear audio quality!

:

short vocal piece but just a needed

:

Gave a very vibrant and passionate interpretation of my song, A+




No comments:

Post a Comment