Monday, March 30, 2020

Professionally Write And Sing A Song For You











About:

I will write a song for your needs. Plain and simple.



The style will be singer-songwriter-like (guitar and vocals).

The basic package only includes lyrics

The standard-package lyrics + chord progression & melody incl. a demo.

The premium package includes the whole song including a high quality recording of me performing it.



Please give me some information when placing your order on:

  • what the song shall be about (topic of the lyrics)
  • if it shall be rather happy or sad (minor or major) 
  • if it should be rather slow or rather fast.
  • if the lyrics shall be easy or complex
  • if you want special words to appear (loved one's name; location; you name it...)


All packages include a chat before I start and after I finished.

One overhaul is included if you're not happy with the outcome. Of course I cannot guarantee to write a song that fits to everyone, because taste seems to be a difficult thing, but I'll do my best to meet your requirements - until now I always managed to please my customers.



That's about it - hit me up and let me get creative for you!



Love from Germany,



Paul

Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Perfect song and perfect delivery. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Very professional and talented. Exactly what i wanted.

:

Percfect song. Good voice and good songwriting. Would buy gig again

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment