Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Be Your Female Singer For Any Genre











About:

Hi Guys, my name is Pam! I have been a singer and band vocalist for 14 years. Music is my passion and I am also an aspiring song writer. I am very flexible in terms of genre. I can sing alternative, jazz, pop, rnb and even reggae songs. 



What I can do, is that I can sing lead, background, doubles on your song

You just need to provide your backing track with a reference guide and lyrics.

I will then record it in MP3 or WAV file.



You can message me first so we can further discuss your requirements.



Thank you and I hope to work with you soon!

Reviews


:

Pamela is a true PRO. Worked hard to get our track just where I wanted it to be! Her voice is excellent. She exceeded my expectations. Happy to recommend and work with again. Thank you!!!

:

Excellent communication, great singer, highly recommended.

:

Second time working with her, everything came out as exactly as needed!

:

great work from talented singer!!

:

Second time working with her, great again!




No comments:

Post a Comment