Sunday, March 29, 2020

Professionally Sing In English Or Welsh











About:

Hi i'm Lowri.... Welcome to my GIG :)



I have been singing for 28 years and still love it as much as I did when I first picked up a microphone!!



I have sang professionally in national competitions and featured in stage shows playing main role characters. I have also featured on Welsh TV several times performing in both Welsh and English.



I have spent 10 years as a lead singer for a band touring up and down the country playing gigs.



I have my own home studio setup and all the latest gear for recording and producing and would love to work with some of the lovely people here on Fiverr.



I can cover all genres from Pop to EDM, Dance, Rock and Metal.  and enjoy expanding boundaries......I LOVE SINGING!!  



Please checkout www.facebook.com/lowriwyn.vocalist/videos for some more of my examples



If you're looking for vocals with a unique tone, look no further!

I'm available for: 

Lead vocals, hooks, doubles, harmonies, etc.

What you'll get:

I will record 2 lead vocal tracks as well as an adlib track, delivered as an uncompressed WAV file

ALWAYS CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING FOR DEALS

Any questions please get in touch



I look forward to making music with you

Have a GREAT DAY!!

Lowri :)







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work! Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Pleasure doing business with you

Seller's Response:

Yep this version is absolutely perfect! Thanks again Lowrie for your brilliant work :)

Seller's Response:

A pleasure to work with every time. Thanks again for trusting me with your vision

:

Hands down best on Fiverr.




No comments:

Post a Comment