Monday, March 30, 2020

Sing A Japanese Song











About:

I love singing Japanese songs and I would love to sing for your needs! However, I am only an amateur singer with beginner tools to process my vocals. If you're okay with that, please feel free to choose between available packages! ;)



I record with Audio Technica AT2020U, and use Adobe Audition to process the vocal.



My voice tone is suitable more to ballad and pop songs. Vocal Range G3-G5



**Please kindly message me first before inputting your order, so I could check whether I'm able to sing for your song or not.**



Please also note that this is only for singing songs that already have lyrics. If you need Japanese lyrics writing too, please refer to my other gig here:

https://www.fiverr.com/mitautami24/make-japanese-lyrics-for-your-music



Thank you!



Reviews


:

very good!thanks

:

A wonderful seller <3

:

The song is beautiful and I think works perfectly for what I was going for.

:

Mita does a tremendous work. She has met my demand and expectation greatly. There're many underlying qualities of hers to mention, but specifically, she is easy to communicate and negotiate with and furthermore, she is nothing short of an excellent singer.

:

awesome work.




No comments:

Post a Comment