Sunday, March 29, 2020

Write,Sing And Produce A Christian Gospel Song











About:

Hello, thanks for checking out my christian gospel song gig.

Please inbox me before you place an order, Thanks!

Please check my price packages to be sure of which to order.


So, I am here to provide quality christian gospel song for you. I have already done the price breakdown in the pricing section.



I have been a chorister for more than 2 decades during which I played a major role in organizing and directing music.



My christian gospel song gig covers the following:

Original melody - I will be the vocalist for your  song. Soul vocals, rnb vocals, riffs and runs

Original lyrics - I will provide original lyrics for your gospel track

harmonies/ backing vocals - I will provide harmonies and backing vocals for you- male and female

live instruments- accustic guitar, bass guitar, piano, drums and electric guitar.

mixing and mastering.

piano background music -  I will provide background piano for you. Also, pads, and synth.
Choir - Do you need a choir for your project? You have come to the right place. I will provide choir vocals for your christian gospel song.



Please check the price breakdown to be sure of which to order.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!



Reviews


:

Excelent ! Very talented, on time, Incredible voice, Will definitely work with him again.

:

EXCELLENT !!!!!!

:

Thank you for doing exactly what I asked you to and even more. I am beyond satisfied.

:

Very talented, humble, excellent Singer and musicians.. delivered your request and definetely a very fast service. Thank you so much.

:

Very talented.. deliver beyond awesome.. and definitely recommended and will return. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment