Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Be Your Spanish Singer











About:

Hi! Hola! Ciao! 

If you're looking for The Voice for your musical project 

in English, Italian and Spanish you just found it! 



I am a Singer Songwriter with 15 years of experience 

known for Power Vocals unique tone and large range.

Actively performing live. 

A lot of experience with improvisation and songwriting 

with different musicians and all styles. 

I am known for creating catchy choruses

I have written many songs for Italian artists 

heard through the internet, radio, and TV 



THE PROCESS IS SIMPLE

I just need you to contact me


with the details of your projects 

so I can give you an accurate price.

(even if you're super-duper sure about what you need!) 



TO GET A QUOTE SEND ME A MESSAGE WITH

  • lyrics 
  • a version of the vocal melody
  • instrumental track - Uploaded to soundcloud



NEED A FAST DELIVERY?

I usually can record everything in 3 hours 

My vocals are professionally recorded

Hear my voice on my YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4opPiExhXWw

More on Zaira: www.soundcloud.com/zairasmusic

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Zaira is an amazing singer and very talented, she has and incredible voice, thanks a lot for your work !!!! MAGNIFICENT ++++++++ 10/10

:

Andy, thank you so much!!! It's really been a pleasure working with you on your amazing song! Ha sido un placer trabajar contigo en tu hermosa canciĆ³n! :) Gracias!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment