Friday, March 27, 2020

Demo Your Original Music











About:

There are a lot of great songwriters out there who just want to get someone to demo their creations! I am the perfect person to bring your work to life! If you have the lyrics, then look no further. My packages are affordable and I deliver much more than the average songstress. What also makes me unique is that I rap as well and produce so you will get a lot of variety with my vocal stylings. Check out some of my work to help you in the process of choosing the best voice for your vision.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Phoenyxnovelle is an amazing talent! She delivered exactly what I needed and added something special to song! I can't wait for an opportunity to work together again.

:

Awwwhhhhhh:-) Sooooo grateful and pleased that you like my work:-)

:

Awesomeness!!went above & beyond!! 🤟🤝

:

She did a great job with the vocals

:


No comments:

Post a Comment