Friday, March 27, 2020

Sing Male Vocals Or Harmonies For Your Song Or Project











About:

*PLEASE, MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING*

*MY NAME IS NOT TO BE USED IN ANY RELEASE WITHOUT DIRECT PERMISSION*

I am a male singer with a flexible range and capability sing in a variety of genres. I have years of vocal training and singing experience. I also use professional recording equipment and premium audio software to provide you with high quality vocals for your song or project.



*P.S. All of my vocals come tuned and ready to go straight into your track (FREE of additional charge). I want to give you the best I have to offer. 



Reach out to me before booking a gig so we can work out all of the details before we get started. Pricing can vary depending on length, # of harmonies, vocal effects, etc., but I always try to be reasonable and respectful of your budget and art as well as my time and craft. Each gig will be custom to you and achieving your goals for your music or project.



I aim to please, and bring your ideas to life. Let's make some music!



-Matthew

Reviews


:

Matt was great and his voice work was fantastic! Just what I was looking for. I would definitely work with him again.

:

I absolutely love it! Thank you so much. I will definitely be working with you again. Oh, can you send me the the audio files separately? Like the lead and harmonies on different audio tracks? I really appreciate all you did and for doing such a great job. I'm truely blessed. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

:

Awesome , it’s just what I wanted

:

Great communication and great result.

:

Thanks bro! Very nice job! Professional and fast.




No comments:

Post a Comment