Sunday, March 29, 2020

Record A Professional Lead And Backing Vocal For Your Song











About:

Sales pitch:

I am an award-winning session singer, recording in major studios for 35 years in Los Angeles, Nashville, London and throughout studios in Europe. My clients include multiple Grammy-award-winning producers and players, including producer Michael Omartian and artist Donna Summer.  

I will provide for you top quality lead and backing vocals (even arrangements) for your song. I have a crazy wide range, so keys are seldom a problem.  I can also do voices for animations, animals, creatures, children - singing or voice over acting.  I have recorded at least 50 commercials, and 30+ radio idents from around the world, including Capital Radio in London, and Dubai 92. I take instruction well if you have something specific in mind, or I can interpret the mood of the song and deliver my own take (or a bit of both!). I have a Protools studio, in a dedicated, fully soundproofed room, using the Apollo Twin interface and a vintage Neumann U87. 

I will send back to you dry individual .wav files, ready for mixing.  Want me to add plug-ins like EQ, verb, delay? Can do. Want me to premix the bvs and send them as one file?  No Problem.  



Reviews


Seller's Response:

It‘s a WOW! Hope to be back here soon! Amazing artist!

:

Bless you, Andre! Vielen Danke 🙏🏻

:

Excellent, excellent, super-excellent. she responds very quickly and is always open minded to listen and help to do the job, she is definitely very professional and I am happy to work with her, I am very happy for her professionalism and great human being with great heart, I congratulate her. es exelente exelente super exelente estoy muy pero muy feliz de hacer mis proyectos con ella y quiero seguir trabajando con ella porque atiende rapido los mensajes y siempre esta dispuesta a ayudar y hacer el trabajo como se necesita, y tambien tiene un gran talento esa poderosa y bella voz, estoy muy pero muy feliz, hurraaaaa

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment