Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Sing And Or Write Professional Vocal Parts For Your Song











About:

**AS SEEN ON THE VOICE SEASON 7, AUSTRALIA (4 CHAIR TURN)**



I am a professional singer and songwriter. I have 10+ years as a professional singer singing in many genres including pop, children's music, rock, classical, and musical theater.



CHECK OUT MY AUDIO SAMPLES ABOVE & LOOK ME UP ON SPOTIFY!



IF YOU'RE UNSURE OF WHICH PACKAGE IS RIGHT FOR YOU, MESSAGE ME FOR A PERSONALIZED QUOTE :) 



I will record professional, top of the line vocals for your song in my professional home studio. I sing in all styles and deliver compelling vivacious vocals that will serve the song and the project.



I work quickly, passionately and am happy to make revisions based on what your needs are.



Please include as much information as you can in the gig requirements so we can work quickly and efficiently together and I can produce the best product I can. 



Once the project is handed over commercial rights 100% belong to you

Reviews


:

Great recordings, prompt and imaginative with the melody too. I didn’t give Tayla much to go on and she’s nailed it the project sounds awesome thanks to her!

:

Delivered right on time! Just what I asked for.

:

Best on this site I'm surprised! Very fast, professional and talented artist!

:

Smooth collaboration :) Fast turnaround and delightful performance.

:

a truly wonderful experience... so much better than I could have hoped for. thank you so so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment