Friday, March 27, 2020

Record High Quality Vocals For Your Project











About:

Hello! I am Anna Grace and I am an experienced session singer based in Denver, Colorado. I was raised in the music industry and have been recording in many different genres since I was a kid with labels including Golden Book Records. I enjoy collaborating with different styles and genres such as Pop/Rock/R&B/Country/Folk and more! 



Please contact me with any questions you may have. Also, feel free to contact me about a custom project that doesn't fit in one of the categories above. I look forward to working with you!



*Licencing Information* 

My name and image may not be used without my permission. You may distribute your product as you wish but my name and image cannot be attached aside from my written permission.



*IMPORTANT*

Based on my moral compass, I will not work with vulgar, inappropriate, over-sexualized or disrespectful content. Thank you for your understanding.



I DO NOT WRITE LYRICS OR MELODY FOR FIVERR

Reviews


:

amazing keep it up!

:

very fast and exactly what I asked for. will be back

:

Very fast turn around time and an excellent performance! Very talented performer that brought my vision to life

:

I'm so grateful for having this opportunity to work with Anna.

:

She's fantastic and has beautiful voice! I can't wait to use her for more songs in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment