Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Write And Demo Your Vocal Melody











About:

Hey! It's been going so awesomely working with folks to put words to beautiful music without lyrics, this gig is here to provide melody and put a human voice to your already great lyrics!



If you need a singer to do more than just sing, I'm your girl, happily. As you'll see from my other gigs, I eat, sleep, work, and play songwriting, and I've been trained as an advanced vocalist since I was 3 years old.



All genres welcome, all styles - I love challenges that let me stretch out my voice and I work in everything from hiphop to opera - I even have influences in Arabic music to draw from. Please feel free to check out my work - there's a lot on YouTube, including the first half of the new album.



Please message me before placing your order!! 



I look forward to writing and singing for you!



Reviews


:

Veronique had a great interpretation of my initial track, and wrote a stunning melody. She did a bunch of different takes, and contributed golden nuggets of ideas and twists along the way. Her voice is soulful and unique, delivering a lot of emotion along with a ton of cool. She's also great to communicate with, we really found a common wavelength. Stellar work, I recommend her wholeheartedly.

:

she is amazing, her vocal talent is similar to that of a goddes

:

My God... you are amazing, you are the best! A virtuoso singer! She over exceed my spectatives

:

Quick & Easy! Cant wait to work with the vocals she provided!!

:

She's a very talented singer and songwriter, and a pleasure to work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment