Sunday, March 29, 2020

Sing, Rap, Or Ghostwrite To Any Song At A Professional Level











About:

I offer extremely high talented verses, hooks, and songs writing at a very low rate. My goal is to get you that song that every aspiring artist dreams to have in their collection. Everything I do is 110% and when you work with me it is a team effort what you can imagine is what i can create. I work with mainly hip-hop, pop, and rap music, but i can also do jingles, rock, metal, and more. Everything is negotiable. Hire me for a service and you will surely be surprised. Ive worked with Universal Records, Sony and the artist Tyga.



Please message me before buying.

Bring beat or you will be charged extra.

Reviews


:

I send this guy my verses and hoping for him to finish what I left off, turns out it he reworded my verses and it just sounded incredible good.

:

I absolutely loved the song and the lyrics were amazing he kept in contact with me with how it was goin I’m definitely gonna come back when I need a song

:

Love the new song, it’s my favorite one hands down

:

This guy is awesome, he did a really great job, I will definitely work with him again

:

amazing! he turned my basic lyrics into a hit. he went above and beyond will definitely use again.




No comments:

Post a Comment