Monday, March 30, 2020

Be Male Singer, Composer,Songwriter, Vocalist Of Any Song











About:

Please inbox me before you order my Gig. I am available 24 hours regardless of my timezone.

There are some services my pricing did not cover, please contact me for a quote.



Do you need a male Pop, Hip Hop, RnB, Gospel singer and songwriter to provide professional vocals for a song? I am here for you! I will be your singer songwriter. Whether it be a chorus, verse, or bridge I'll deliver what you need in a professional and timely manner. 

 

Please inbox me before you order my Gig and feel free to discuss any other subject not covered in my gig. 

Just know that I am The singer songwriter perfect for your project and I am here for you. Thanks, look forward to working with you.

Reviews


:

Vocalking always deliver before time and amazing vocal. I look forward to working with you real soon bro. Amazing Job brother!!!

:

What an amazing experience. I was very hesitant to try working blindly with someone who does not know me personally and vice versa. But The Vocal King made it magic. I cannot wait to do more with him.

:

Hey its good but can you send vocals only? I hear my music on every of these 3 you send.

:

He did a good job. The job was small, but I would consider him for a full length song as well.

:

This seller has a very sexy and charming voice. The second time I have used this seller for a song and the second time I am very glad that I did.




No comments:

Post a Comment