Monday, March 30, 2020

Record Bass Or Backing Vocals For Your Music











About:

I will provide bass and/or backing vocals for your song(s).  I will be happy to write parts for your music if needed or play parts you have written already.  If you work with me, we will have a discussion of what you are looking for in the part before any recording happens.  I want it to be a professional partnership where goals are clearly defined and you are happy with the product I provide.  Should you be dissatisfied, I will make sure we get it done correctly and give you what you're asking within reason.  I love working with a variety of different musicians in a variety of different styles.  Come to me with anything and I will be love to work on it!

Reviews


:

really great job!!!many many thanks,i'll buy again here

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment