Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Be The Female Singer For Your Project Very Effectively











About:

About me: 

I am Guada Alvarez from Argentina and i am appasionate about music and singing. I have participate in many auditions, contest, live shows, performance in stage and I have much knowledge about musical theory, the voice and everything that can be done with it.



About the gig: 

  • Vocal tracks are delivered without the instrumental track, unless required for an extra price.
  • The vocal tracks will be sent in WAV format but can be sent in MP3, AIFF or AIFC format.
  • I can sing songs in English or Spanish perfectly. In other languages, the project will be sent in 10 more days to the chosen package.


Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions without commitment!



Regards!

Reviews


:

Guada vocals totally upgraded our new single “Trabaja Duro”. She exceeded my expectations and will be an asset to any music project.

:

Guapa is smart and she has a good voice. I will try to have even better projects with her.

:

fantastic experience from the very beginning, quick responses, and amazing singer songwriter.. definitely one to watch!

:

Great Job!

:

Great Job!




No comments:

Post a Comment