Sunday, March 29, 2020

Sing Sensational Female Vocals For Your Song











About:

Hi! I'm a dreamer who loves to sing and my goal is to make an income utilizing my passion for music, which brings me to Fiverr!



My goal to leave all of my clients satisfied 100%



Please don't hesitate to contact me before ordering



What can i offer ! 



  •  If you have written anything special  and you want your lyrics to come to life with a sensational female vocals ?
  • You do have a cover of known song and you are looking for someone to sing it ?
  • You already have an electronic remix and you want to add a special touch with a female vocal in it ?


Well, i can do that for you with a possibility of singing in three languages (english, frensh and arabic) singing many genres including pop, pop rock,country, blues, classical music ... etc)

I will provide you a free demo upon request, so you know what to expect before you order!

Please send me:

  • Lyrics 

  • Vocal Melody reference track (no melody ? no problem, i can help you with that ! you can purchase  extra gig ;) )

  • Instrumental backing track

 Feel free to ask any questions !! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good, English speaking a little unclear but sing good and will be exciting to put this on the next electro song

Seller's Response:

Bad: he cannot sing very well and does not do what is required!

:

hello sir , i respect ur review but relating to our discussion you haven't shown yet all this remarks mentioned previously. So I wasn't expecting that u r not satisfied u could at least tell me what's wrong and I'll totally revise the delivery until u are 100 % satisfied. If werent satisfied at all u had the choice to cancel the order because I didn't force you to accept my delivery. Please try next time to have clear communication with your clients.

:

Coming all out at: valentineslovesongs.com - consider it yours as all songs are with you! :D I Love Your Voice!!! :)

:

I can not believe it! :D Hahaha :D You made out of the idea a reality! :) All Songs coming up @ https://www.valentineslovesongs.com - a special website inspired by your outstanding performance on this project




No comments:

Post a Comment