Sunday, March 29, 2020

Record Incredible Female Vocals For Pop Soul Jazz Songs Unique











About:

Looking for outstanding vocals with a unique tone? Perfect for ballads, pop, jazz and soul. You got it here. I'll sing your original song or cover.

Why settle for just average vocals, when you can have a recording artist and a professional singer? 

 

I have years of experience, a bachelor's Degree in vocals/singing, a professional studio and I can record to a very high standard.

I have worked in a variety of genres from pop, ballads and soul to musical and jazz.



I record in a professional recording studio on a Manley ref C or a Neumann U87 (the Allstar classic) through a variety of high quality preamps (UA 610, Neve 1073) picked to suit your song



How does it work?

You send me your instrumental and a track with someone singing the reference vocals, I will then record my vocals to your track



Please inbox me before you order my Gig

Look forward work with you! /Karolina



Reviews


:

Thank you for the great vocals! Perfect job. Beautiful voice and very professional. Quick delivery and good communication Will order from you again

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment