Saturday, March 28, 2020

Be Your Professional Male Singer











About:

I will sing/record vocals for your song/track!

Hey everyone, my name is shalev cohen and im a 16 year old professional singer!

the genres im best at are pop-rock, but i might be able to do some other stuff (massage me before!)



As im a singer (and not a music producer), the vocals will be raw and unedited.



After purchasing my service,  You will be asked to send me a file with the melody of the song (can be a PDF of the notes, or just a recording), the backing track you would like me to sing over (if there is one), and the lyrics you would like me to sing.



*Buyers that paid for original melody will not have to send a made melody.



Feel free to massage me anytime to get some more information/ask questions!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

My client was so pleased! Shalev Is one of the best and affordable!!!

:

Thank you so much for the review! :D

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment