Sunday, March 29, 2020

Sing Vocals For Your Song











About:



Always message me before making an order to discuss prices for custom orders.

You can hear my voice at:

www.youtube.com/antoniamarquee 

and 

www.soundcloud.com/antoniamarquee

All songs are recorded with a Bluebird microphone and Focusrite interface on Logic Pro X.

You will receive a reference track so that you can hear how the vocals sound laid out on the track, and you will receive the raw/dry separate vocal files in .wav format. I do not mix/master vocals.

If you are crediting me when you post or sell the song please list yourself as the main artist and me as the feature.

Looking forward to your order!

- Antonia Marquee

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is our 4th song with Antonia. We absolutely love her. She was able to get our project finished in a couple days and it's great quality. I'm sure we will continue to work with her. It's difficult to find professional vocalists especially with Antonia's talent.

Seller's Response:

The respond time was amazing and they were super polite and just an all around joy to work with! I loved their style and voice and flexibility with words. The lyrics i sent were less than ideal but they still made the song sound way better than I ever could if I were to sing it myself. A definite recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

:

She did a great job and in a very timely manner well ahead of the promised schedule! Very professional !!

:

Thank you so much for everything! I truly appreciate it!




No comments:

Post a Comment