Monday, March 30, 2020

Be Your Singer Instrumental Creator Also I Write Lyrics











About:

Hey everyone , my name is Nada and i am  vocaliste and musician,i write songs to also i can compose music. If you are interested and you need a female vocaliste or  lyrics with music i will be the right personne for you I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

This time, it was difficult to reach the desired accuracy. But we worked together to reach the perfect finished product. In the end, Neda did a beautiful job.

:

Brilliant job THANK YOU...

:

Thanks Nada

:

She is so fast and talented...you can't find anyone better than her. She has provided Bestest fiverr experience.

:

I had already burned through a year & numerous vocalists trying to find the right voice for my duet, so I didn’t hold much hope to find “that girl” here. How wrong I was. Nada’s voice is sublime, a wonderful tone that at different times suggests playfulness, power and melancholy. She has a huge future ahead, so hire her before it’s too late!




No comments:

Post a Comment