Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Record A Male Tenor Topline For Your Rnb, Pop Song











About:

I would love to sing on your track!



I am a professional singer/songwriter and producer whose songs have been played for millions of people, on the radio, across the world.  My songs have been featured on BBC Radio 1, KCRW, Pigeons and Planes, The Fader, Mass Appeal, and various other influential music publications.



My focus as a songwriter and vocalist is storytelling and emotion.  I believe that music is most effective when it communicates a sincere perspective and experience.  



I'd love to work with you! Please send me a message if you have any questions.


Thank you!
Tien


Reviews


:

Dope job! Super talented and very professional. I would highly recommend.

:

Always fantastic

:

Tien as always did everything excellent - melody, lyrics and vocals are incredible!

:

Tien did absolutely outstanding work! He gave me as many revisions as needed and even more. It was clearly evident from him that he carefully approached his work. Great warm and really soulful singing voice, nice communication and wonderful feel of melody and vibe. Definately buy this gig again!

:

amazing as always




No comments:

Post a Comment