Sunday, March 29, 2020

Rap, Sing And Songwrite For You, Also Say Anything











About:

Thanks for checking out my gig, check out some of my songs you won't be disappointed, if you need me to do a certain kind of cadence or type of lyrics (happy, dark, hype) please don't hesitate to let me know :)

This gig is perfect for any person or artist  who has a need for:
  • Songwriting

  • Featured singers or rappers on their songs



PRIMARY GENRES

  • Rap
  • Hip-Hop
  • R&B
  • Trap hip-hop
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out. I look forward to working with you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome came out really good thank you so much you did a really great job out of my lyrics. Very happy. Highly recommend working with you. Thanks!

:

Perfect.👌👌👌

:

decent rapper

:

The gig was good

:

Thankyou ❤️ I really appreciate your kind words 😊




No comments:

Post a Comment