Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Record HQ Vocals For Pre Written Song











About:

Hi! I'm Alessia, a 22-year old singer/songwriter and producer based in Milan

My pop tone fits most commercial genres; I will sing and produce vocals for your song. 



I'll put your lyrics to music or write lyrics to your topline melody for an extra fee.

If you want me to write a song: https://goo.gl/mRqgNf



I always deliver ready to mix vocals and I take care of the whole process (singing - recording - editing) myself in my home studio.



All I need is:

  • instrumental
  • song demo
  • lyric sheet


Then I will ..

  • record / edit / tune vocals
  • send 24-bit 44Hz tracks ready to mix


ALL PACKAGES include high-quality-tuned-vocals.
PREMIUM includes vocal production.



MY GEAR: Ableton 10, Windows 7, Focursite Clarett 2Pre, Aston Spirit Microphone, AKG k271 MKII.



I can hire professional musicians to play on you track; quick turnaround on guitar, sax, piano, synth. I can also produce and premix your demo for an extra fee.



NEVER USE MY NAME WITHOUT MY WRITTEN AND SIGNED PERMISSION.

If I write I should be offered a share, I'm flexible on that. Please be clear about the future of the track.

Reviews


:

outstanding! great communication and great work! thank you

:

I love her work! Amazing voice!

:

Alessia's talent and professionalism resulted in one of the best vocal tracks I've ever had delivered. Beautiful tone, great natural vibrato and accurate delivery. Alessia exceeded all expectations and I will definitely order again!

:

Awesome voice and nice to work with, would definitely order again!

:

Working with Alessia is a beautiful experience. She's a super talented musician and incredibly gifted vocalist. She delivered early and communicated professionally throughout the entire experience. I couldn't have been happier with the end result. I highly recommend her and the services she offers.




No comments:

Post a Comment