Sunday, March 29, 2020

Sing For Your Project











About:

(Original Lyrics available on Gig Extras)


Hi there! Hi there! I'm a self taught full-time composer from Finland with over 15 years of experience in music. 


Genres that i'm familiar to sing are rock, metal, pop, electronic, and acoustic, although you are welcome to suggest any styles that you are looking for!



I also can send a free 15 sec watermarked demo of the vocals before you order.



Please don't hesitate to send me a message before you proceed to order a gig, so that i can customize the order to suit your preferences.



Languages i sing are English and Finnish.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great Experience Will Repeat My Second Time Working With Him I'm Must Say Very Professional

Seller's Response:

Cool experience once again, easy to communicate & it was fantastic to work with him! Thx =)

Seller's Response:

Will Be Working With Him Again Let's Go Champ

Seller's Response:

Thanks ^^ I look forward to working with him again

Seller's Response:

Excellent quality! An extremely professional singer that I would highly recommend to anyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment