Saturday, March 28, 2020

Sing Your Songs And Be Your Female Vocalist











About:

I CAN DO VOICE OVERS OR SING SONGS FOR YOU and NARRATIONS..

I CAN ASSURE YOU A QUALITY VOICE QUALITY

-FILIPINA SINGER/S



-YOU CAN SEND SOME FILES FOR ME TO PRACTICE

-YOU CAN JUST SUGGEST SONGS SO I CAN SEARCH IN THE INTERNET MYSELF AND PRACTICE

-OR SEND ME FILES FOR NARRATIONS



YOU CAN SEND ME MESSAGES FIRST SO WE CAN ARRANGE THE PROJECT.



thank you and place your order NOW!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Second project I've had lani60 work on for me. Her vocal quality is appropriate for the particular songs I've had her do vocals for. Though there is a major time-difference in our respective locations she made revisions as requested in a timely manner. Hope to work with her again in the future.

Seller's Response:

thanks..

Seller's Response:

Lani is a really good and talented singer. She should be a superstar by now. I hope that one day she has her on stage.

Seller's Response:

thank you so much

:

Had a discussion with her about a wave file via messages. What I got was a low quality mp3 from her iPhone. Great voice and fast response otherwise. I would recommend, but she's might want to up her recording equipment!




No comments:

Post a Comment