Monday, March 30, 2020

Rap On Your Hit Song











About:

I am a professional lady rapper from Nigeria. I have worked with so many artiste of almost all kinds of genre, both the big names and the upcoming artiste.
i am personally doing great as an individual artiste. i am not here just to make money through rap, but to make a global impact with my music and my lyrics(choice of words in my rap).

with that being said, i don't just jump on any track i hear,  make sure the song has a positive message that brings, hope, smile, laughter and shines the light in dark places.

i feel that a well written music that is not heard, has no value.

i want to be heard in your country, in your city through YOU.


ORDER MY GIG TODAY.... LET US MAKE IMPACT TOGETHER.

Reviews


:

Hope to work with you again. Awesome job!!

:

Awesome flow, I love all the great flows you make Fega!

:

Highly recommended. Will be coming back for more. Superfast delivery. Very very pleased.

:

Just a fantastic verse, really strong voice and great Rap Artist... I say a big Thank you !

:

Always original, so talented!




No comments:

Post a Comment