Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Make A Chord Chart Of Your Original Music











About:

Hello! I make very nice music charts and I can do it for your original music! I can do any song you want so covers are okay too.  

Here's how I will do it. 

For the $25 you get a simple chord chart without rhythms or melodies added. 

For $10 extra, you get added rhythms and band hits as well as more notes and details.

For $20 you get all the specific melodies and rhythms added. Everything will be there. 

Please check out my extras and get the get accordingly to how you want to chart. 



Thanks,



Jared :D 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great turnaround time and quality! Thank you Jcattoor!!!

Seller's Response:

amazing, id always use him for this these jobs

Seller's Response:

Very nice to work with. This project was really cool! I loved transcribing this song. What a cool progression. There are very few songs or pieces that have a form or harmony like this one. Thanks for the project and being so cool in the process :)

Seller's Response:

Great work, especially given the level of difficulty of the piece I asked him to transcribe! A great job well done

:

Awesome project! Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment