Friday, March 27, 2020

Sing The Hook In Your Rap Song











About:

I will sing the hook for your rap song!

My voice is flexible, so I can sing it the way you want it - include as much detail as possible in your description for the order.

I own a Blue Spark SL microphone with a pop filter, so any audio you get from me will be high quality, I do NOT use any autotune on my vocals, but do add some reverb and compression so that it blends in well with your track.

If you want to listen to my voice, take a look at my YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVO6Jt-nZkEloLfsGGgKw8Q

Thanks!

AVN

Reviews


:

avn23music did such an awesome job! Very impressed and pleased with the vocals that I received! Would definitely recommend!

:

EXACTLY what i wanted. Perfect

:

Great product delivered very quickly!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment