Monday, March 30, 2020

Sing For Your Track Or Compose For You











About:

I have been a professional session musician and touring vocalist/frontwoman of my band for the past few years.



Youtube: biancaloveofficial



Soundcloud: biancaloveofficial



Insta: biancalovemusic



I have what it takes to record a song for you (pre-composed) or, for a small extra charge, compose original lyrics and record it!



I have a home recording setup and I mix/master/produce my vocals as well.



$15 - Up to 30 SECONDS of vocals for your song (pre-composed).



$45 - I will COMPOSE your hook/chorus/verse and send you raw (unmixed) vocals. Extra charge for mix/master.



$150 - I will COMPOSE and sing your choice of song. Includes FREE mix/master/edit.



High quality audio!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is great! Thanks for helping me make one of the most ridiculous compositions ever, I love it.

Seller's Response:

very creative buyer :)

:

Excellent composition. Had recording issues which were promptly resolved.

:

Patient and mindful buyer!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment