Saturday, March 28, 2020

Sing Your Song And Record It











About:

I will sing your song and record it in my home studio with professional software and microphone.

I can learn any song and lyric that you propose to record in a variety of styles as I am very versatile from opera, gospel, jazz, blues, country, pop, hip hop and funk including spanish and cuban pop and folk music. 

I will do vocal voicing arrangements with harmony for pop, jazz and gospel songs



I have a lot of experience recording my own projects and with many other artists

I have recorded many productions in professional music studios for both english, spanish and french music writers in USA, Venezuela and France.

You can find my music on all online music stores as Neni Carolina Chacin and my videos online.



I do not play instruments but I have musician friends that maybe able to record the music tracks for an extra service fee.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect service and a very kind person :) I would highly recommend it to anyone!

Seller's Response:

I discovered a meticulous person and a perfectionist who does not count her hours. The result is great Very good communication.Thank you (Song in french. Chanson en français)

Seller's Response:

Thank you 🙏🏼 I loved the song and recoding it

:

Excellent work on this! Seller even threw in a nice backing track too, on top of the great lead line. Thanks so much!!

:

Thx for the order. It was fun to record your song and the requirements were very clear




No comments:

Post a Comment