Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Sing An Entire Song With Full Vocal Production











About:

I'll add a true passion for music to your project. I am a singer, songwriter, music producer and composer from Australia, living in Cali. I've recorded demos for Rihanna, Britney Spears and Demi Lovato as well as credit on a Drake single. I've also written for many up and coming artists. I cover multiple genres and I have both classical and jazz training. I l♥ve experimental pop, EDM and can also create children's music. 

I'm all about building relationships to fully understand your creative goals. I'm thankful for all the great Fiverr reviews and always produce high quality audio productions. 

Want to hear more? Check out my Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/jemmaofficial 

“Pat Harvey @PatHarveyNews KTLA 18 Oct Jemma, you're a strong young lady with a voice...and a message. Continue. to shine!”

Have a vision for a song for commercial use or simply to make a difference in the world? I will take your songs from the drawing board to reality. Already have a beat? I can add lyrics, lead vocals and harmonies as well as full production. Need a beat? No problem, we can work on that together. Excited to hear from you!

Sincerely, 

Jemma

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It's only a matter of time before she no longer uses Fiverr anymore before she becomes famous and I start to hear her voice on the radio. I'm a parody song writer, and working with other singers, she is heads and shoulders above everyone else. Nobody else comes close to her. Great communicator and fast delivery.

Seller's Response:

That was the best review I’ve ever gotten ! Thank you so much 🥳🥳🥳🥳

:

great work!

:

Jemma is a gem!

:

Amazing customer ! Worked on two amazing songs singing and songwriting on his tracks. Very happy to continue working with him




No comments:

Post a Comment